Alight Motion is a wonderful editing and graphics app for Windows, MAC, and Android smartphones. It is absolutely free to use with watermark and free features on the videos you create. The Alight Motion for PC brings you professional-quality visual effects, motion graphics, animation, video compositing, video editing, and visual effects.
Features of Alight Motion
The Alight Motion has some wonderful features that make it the app of choice for video creators. Some of its noteworthy features include the following:
- Multiple layers of audio, video, and graphics
- Color correction and visual effects
- Group layers together
- Shadow and border effects
- Export GIF animation or MP4 video
- Gradient file effects and solid color
- The app allows you to save all your favorite elements so that you can re-use them easily for your future projects
- Velocity-based motion blur
- Vector and bitmap support. With this feature, you can edit vector graphics easily right on your PC
- Animating easing for even more fluid motion. You can build your own timing curves or simply pick from presets
- Keyframe animation is available for all settings
Alight Motion for PC/Laptop – Download on Windows & Mac
Downloading and installing the Alight Motion App on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac is a very simple process that anyone can complete successfully without a hassle.
In case you want to use this tool for the first time, you may not know how to go about downloading and installing it. If that’s the case, then you should follow the following steps:
To install the Alight Motion without any delay, you need to select an Android emulator first. There are so many paid and free Android emulators that are available for Mac and PC. Some of them include Bluestacks, Memu, Nox, OS, and many more. You can find them on Google.
Secondly, compatibility is a necessity. Before installing and downloading Alight Motion for Computer, you should first of all check the minimum system requirements to successfully download and install the emulator on your computer.
Lastly, be sure to download and install the emulator that will work well without any problem with your PC’s software and hardware.
Install Alight Motion App on Your Computer/Laptop
- Install BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC device.
- Go to the desktop shortcut or start menu in your PC and then open the emulator software.
- Set up your Google account or associate your Google account with the emulator.
- Go o the Google Play Store and install the Alight Motion App inside the emulator. Alternatively, you can download the Alight Motion App – Video and Animation Editor APK file from a link from a reputable site and then drug the APK file into the emulator window to install it.
You can actually follow the instructions above to install Alight Motion with any kind of Android emulator.
The Alight Motion for PC is designed for both serious films and social media users. You can use this app to make great movies and much more.
Must Read: Download Toontastic 3D App on your PC