Our focus in this article will be to discuss the Stick Fighter app and how you can install it on PC and Mac.
Drawing stick figures can be a fun way to spend your time and if you want to take it a step further, you can start to customize them and you might even feel inclined to create some stick figure characters. One of the things that you should consider doing if you enjoy drawing stick figures is creating flipbooks.
Of course, a flipbook isn’t the easiest thing in the world to create, especially when it comes to drawing every single frame. Fortunately, you can use Stick Fighter and create them a lot easier and more importantly, a lot faster.
What is Stick Fighter?
The Stick Fighter application is a very simplistic and incredibly useful app that is currently only available for Android.
This Android app allows you to create each frame of a flipbook without the added pressure of redrawing the frame every time.
Some of the features that are implemented include:
- The ability to add weapons (such as swords, bows, axes, and even guns)
- Changing the colors of the stick figures and any other elements of the animation
- Save and share your flipbooks
All in all, if you’re interested in creating flipbooks and you don’t want to draw them, check out the below steps to install Stick Fighter App.
Stick Fighter for PC – Free Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
If you would prefer to use Stick Fighter on Computer instead of on your Android device, follow the steps below. You can also use these steps to use Stick Fighter on a Mac device.
First, download BlueStacks on your PC and install it. You can download BlueStacks from here.
After you have completed the installation, launch BlueStacks, and follow the steps to complete the Android emulator setup.
Take a few seconds to familiarize yourself with BlueStacks before launching the Google Play Store application.
Enter “Stick Fighter” into the search bar and after finding the flipbook application, tap on “Install”.
Within a few minutes, the app will have downloaded and installed on your PC device.
With just a few simple steps you are able to quickly install this Android app on your Computer or Laptop and enjoy all that it has to offer.
Pros and Cons of Stick Fighter
Stick Fighter can be a fun app to spend your free time using and if you invest a lot of it into creating flipbook animations, you can create some really impressive content. Nonetheless, there are some pros and cons to this app.
- A great app for anyone who wants to create stick-figure animations but doesn’t know how to draw
- Very simplistic app making it easy to learn
- If you have a good imagination then you can create some great animations
- You don’t have to redraw every frame
- Easily add more elements to the animation, e.g. weapons, as we previously mentioned
- It can be time-consuming to create lengthy animations
- Stick Fighter is currently only available for Android devices
- A very basic stick figure animation app which provides minimal customization tools
Now that we’ve introduced you to the Stick Fighter for PC application, make sure that you go ahead and check it out for yourself. There’s no doubt in our minds that once you’ve gotten the hang of the basics and you’ve come up with a few flipbook ideas, you’ll spend hours of your day creating impressive animations that you can show your friends and family.
Related: Download FlipaClip on your Laptop