Toontastic 3D App is an application that enables the user to draw, animate, and narrate their own cartoons. In this article, you will learn the way to install Toontastic 3D for PC or Laptop devices.
Toontastic 3D app can therefore be used to encourage and empower kids to draw, to try animating, to do narrations, and even to go further and record their own cartoons. It delivers an idea lab chock that is packed with playful stories, settings, and even characters that will make for a good adventure.
The user can export videos to his or her photo storage location for purposes of sharing. Short story, Classic, and Science reports are some of the story arcs from which ideas can be nurtured. These coupled with the incorporation of some of the inbuilt songs with the user’s soundtracks will make the experience awesome.
Toontastic 3D for PC – Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
After you have downloaded the Nox App Player, run it on your PC, and follow the step by step guide. You will install and accept the terms and conditions of the emulator.
The step by step procedure will vary depending on the Windows you are using but the installation process is more or less the same all across.
- Now launch the Nox emulator from your PC.
- From the emulator open the Play Store and then search for Toontastic 3D App.
- Next, tap on install.
After you have installed the application, it is advisable that you restart your computer so that the program can reassemble all the files and append them together for the application to run without crashing or in simpler terms, uninterruptedly.
How To Use?
- After installation, the application has a characteristic greeting with lovely animations. Tap on the “+” icon so that you can start to create a new story. On the top right corner, you will see an “ideal lab” icon which has several user-created stories that have been animated, together with reference videos. On the bottom left corner, you will see a “settings” button. With this, you can choose between simpler character animations or fully featured animation. These provide the user with the options to animate the hands, the legs, the body in general, etc.
- After the “+” button, you can create any of the three animated stories; A short story with three distinct parts, a classic story with five distinct parts, or a science report also with five distinct parts.
- After choosing your story title, develop an outline to guide your story, basically for the beginning, middle, and end. To edit, click the “+” button.
- Next, you will see multiple 3D animated backgrounds from which you have to choose. You can choose from that list or you can also design your own 2D by clicking the “draw your own” option.
- Select the characters that will feature in your story. You may as well draw your own characters.
- Place your characters when the storyboard opens up, then select on the particular character to record and assign the unique animations you have designed for her.
- Click the start button when you are ready to start animating. Drag the characters on your screen in order of appearance in your story. Each and every movement is therefore recorded as part of the video.
- Select the sound themes you want once you are done recording the story. These will help set the mood of the story.
- Name your animated story.
Now you can easily use the Toontastic 3D App on your PC and create awesome animations with it. After drawing your own cartoons, share it to social media and with your friends.
Also Read: Get PicsArt Photo Editor on PC Windows